Visa is Required for most African countries
There are 26 Schengen countries in 2020 and 2021: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Lithuania is the easiest country to get a Schengen visa from, with only 1.3% of the short-term applications rejected in 2018. In total, 98.7% of the applicants for a Schengen Visa to Lithuania received a positive answer on their application.
General Schengen visa requirements: (maximum stay 90 days within 6 months in Germany or Austria)
1. One completed Schengen Visa application form
2. Passport with validity of a minimum of six months from date of return and at least two blank pages (plus for non-Zimbabwean passport holders: proof of residence in Zimbabwe)
3. 1 x current passport photograph according to biometric specifications
4. Visa Fees: a non-refundable fee of 80.00 EUR (as per current exchange rate: 90 USD) for minors over 12 years/adults, 40.00 EUR (as per current exchange rate: 45 USD) for minors up to 11 years. Payments are strictly in USD CASH and exact change must be given.
5. Travel medical insurance is valid in all Schengen States for the entire duration of the intended stay (minimum cover of 30,000.00 €). This will be issued by us. The fare is determined by the duration of stay and age of the applicant
6. Formal letter of obligation (according to paragraph §§ 66,68 of the Aliens Act, “Verpflichtungserklärung”) from your host in Germany or a written letter from the company in Germany
7. Proof of social and economic ties to Zimbabwe: - Proof of employment: work contract, pay slips for the last three months, personal bank statement for the last three months or proof of economic situation, if self-employed: business registration, company´s bank statement, further business papers - marriage certificate and birth certificates of children (if applicable) - leave letter and introduction letter from employer, university or school
8. Confirmation letter from employer or school/university
9. For minors: both parents or legal guardians must come to the Embassy in person with the child/children
a) Tourism: 1. Hotel reservation 2, Itinerary
b)Business: 1. Proof of your business in Germany 2. Invitation letter from your host company 3. Hotel reservation if applicable
c) Visiting family or friends: 1 Hotel reservation if applicable 2 Invitation letter from your host 3. Proof of family relation to the host (if applicable)
d) Cultural/Sports: 1. Invitation letter from your host 2. Hotel reservation if applicable
e) Medical reasons: 1. Letter from hospital/doctor from the host country and Zimbabwe including confirmation that all costs are covered
f) Study (for less than 3 months): Acceptance letter
Fivebulls Travel Tours & Safaris 176 Longcheng Plaza, Harare , Zimbabwe
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +263 242 740562/4
Harare Web DesignersCopyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved.