It will be worth every penny spent!
This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet.
After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
Usd 85 per person
The Dubai Fountain performs daily, with a performance repertoire of approximately 35 songs
Over 6,600 WET Superlights – the most advanced incandescent fountain lights available today . The beam of light shining upward from the fountain can be seen from over 20 miles away.
1. HD Dubai City Tour SIC : USD 60 per person
2. Dubai Dolphinarium : USD 100 per person
3. Wild Wadi : USD 115 per person
4. Burj Khalifa : USD 65 per person
1. Copy of passport with 6 months or more validity
2. Passport photo
1. Visa to be applied at least 7 working days before travel date
2. Ladies below the age of 25 years are be accompanied by parents or husband.
3. Children below 21 to be accompanied by parents